What Is The AllianceNRG Program
- Flexible options 5, 10, 15, 20* year terms
- 99% Fixed Interest Rates; Find out
- Purchase Energy Efficient products reserving credit capacity
- No Money Down
- No Fico Requirement
- NO DTI Ratio
- No Income Requirement
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Paperless Process 100% Electronic Signatures
- Twice Weekly Funding Disbursements
Not sure if PACE is the right fit for you? Ask about our unsecured options including long terms/low monthly payments and no interest programs.
What Is The AllianceNRGProgram ?
e AllianceNRG Program provides up to 100% financing for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
What Is PACE Financing ?
PACE is an acronym for “Property Assessed Clean Energy”. A PACE program provides financing for property owners to make qualifying improvements to their businesses or homes. The financing is repaid through a non-ad valorem assessment on the property owner’s annual property tax bill.
How Does The AllianceNRG Program Work ?
1. Choose Your Project:
Work with an Eligible Contractor or Energy Developer to identify project(s) that are eligible for financing and that result in energy savings.
Apply For Financing:
The online application process is simple and AllianceNRG Ambassadors are available to help you. Completing the application does not obligate you to proceed with the project improvements. Your approval does not rely on your credit rating.
2. Install Projects and Get Funding:
Once your application is approved, you will execute financing documents that will result in a lien placed on your property for the amount to be financed. At this point, you may begin installation and receive funding for your project.
3. Make Payments:
You will repay the financed amount as a line item on your property taxes over the course of up to 30 years. If you sell the property, the new owner may assume the property tax payments or the loan may be prepaid as a negotiated condition of sale.
Who Is Eligible To Receive An AllianceNRG Program Financing ?
Each State has specific requirements however in general to be eligible property owners must:
- Be property owner of record; and their property must be located within the local authority jurisdiction.
- Be current on property taxes and mortgage payments.
- Not have filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years, total timeframe requirement varies for each jurisdiction.
- Have no liens on the property other than lender debt and property taxes/special assessments for past 3 years.
- Mortgage debt is not in excess of 90% of property value.
What Protections Are In Place For Property Owners During The Process ?
Property owners may choose from the list of AllianceNRG Program Eligible Contractors or have their contractor apply for the Program.
The AllianceNRG Program reviews the credentials of every contractor, ensuring that each contractor is licensed and insured. In addition, the AllianceNRG Program also reviews every proposal, making sure that the proposed costs and energy savings are reasonable. All work must be permitted and inspected by a local building official. Contractors are paid only after the work has been inspected and the property owner agrees that the work has been completed.
What Qualifying Project Or Products Can Be Financed With AllianceNRGProgram ?
There are thousands of products that can be financed with the AllianceNRG Program such as :
Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Air conditioning
- Water heating
- Windows and doors
- Insulation and duct sealing
- Lighting and controls
- Electric vehicle charging equipment
- Solar photovoltaic systems
- Solar thermal systems
- Solar water heaters and attic fans
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Wind microturbines
We work with qualified general contractors and also offer some new construction installations. Our company has a genuine commitment to personalized, affordable and professional services. We operate with integrity and honesty accompanied with friendly services. Our EPA certified technicians service the entire West Palm Beach area.